Models of transition to the community, work, and post-secondary settings will be explored.
Course Credits: 3
Student Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the legislation and policy related to transition service delivery.
- Explore strategies and ethical issues in working with families and educators.
- Identify the need for career development and vocational rehabilitation services for young people with disabilities.
- Explore and discuss the preparation needed for post-school outcomes for young people with disabilities.
- Apply transition planning and case management skills.