Earn Your Degree, Debt-Free!
UT Permian Basin is pleased to offer its students an unprecedented educational opportunity! You can earn an online undergraduate degree from UTPB for free! A college education is the gateway to a more rewarding life and career for countless people. We’re helping make a degree a reality for eligible Falcons through Falcon Free scholarships.
What does Falcon Free do?
- Covers 100% of undergraduate tuition and mandatory fees for eligible students
- Enables you to earn your degree with no loans and no debt
- Applies to first-time freshmen, transfer students, and current Falcons alike
Review Your Scholarship Options Now
Choose the Falcon Free program option that best applies to you:
Falcon Free Requirements
Our general Falcon Free requirements are listed below. Select one of our scholarship options above for specific eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must use funds to pursue their first undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must submit their FAFSA/TASFA by the respective semester deadline (July 15 for fall, November 15 for spring).
- Recipients must remain enrolled full-time: a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Recipients must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements while enrolled.
- Apply to UT Permian Basin.
Submit your application to the undergraduate program of your choice.
- Fill out your FAFSA/TAFSA.
We can get you scholarships and keep your info safe.
- Submit your documents.
Don’t worry, you’ll be automatically considered for Falcon Free!
- Watch for an award letter.
You can find your letter in your student portal, email, or in the mail.
- Accept your award.
There are deadlines for new students (May 20) and continuing students (June 15). Don’t miss out!
How to Accept Your Award
You Must Act Now!
Hurry! Falcon Free funds are limited and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, so don’t wait to secure your scholarship. You must be accepted for admission and complete your FAFSA before you qualify. Claim your free education today!
- Submission deadline for fall start: July 15
- Submission deadline for spring start: November 15