Falcon Free funds are no longer available for upcoming semesters.
Check back periodically for updates.
Earn Your Degree, Debt-Free!
UT Permian Basin is pleased to offer its students an unprecedented educational opportunity! You can earn an online undergraduate degree from UTPB for free! A college education is the gateway to a more rewarding life and career for countless people. We’re helping make a degree a reality for eligible Falcons through Falcon Free scholarships.
What does Falcon Free do?
- Covers 100% of undergraduate tuition and mandatory fees for eligible students
- Enables you to earn your degree with no loans and no debt
- Applies to first-time freshmen, transfer students, and current Falcons alike
Review Your Scholarship Options Now
Choose the Falcon Free program option that best applies to you:
Falcon Free Requirements
Our general Falcon Free requirements are listed below. Select one of our scholarship options above for specific eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must use funds to pursue their first undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must submit their FAFSA/TASFA by the respective semester deadline (July 15 for fall, November 15 for spring).
- Recipients must remain enrolled full-time: a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Recipients must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements while enrolled.
- Apply to UT Permian Basin.
Submit your application to the undergraduate program of your choice.
- Fill out your FAFSA/TAFSA.
We can get you scholarships and keep your info safe.
- Submit your documents.
Don’t worry, you’ll be automatically considered for Falcon Free!
- Watch for an award letter.
You can find your letter in your student portal, email, or in the mail.
- Accept your award.
New students must accept their award within two weeks of admission, and continuing students must accept their award by June 15. Funds are first-come, first-served, so don’t miss out!
How to Accept Your Award
You Must Act Now!
Hurry! Falcon Free funds are limited and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, so don’t wait to secure your scholarship. You must be accepted for admission and complete your FAFSA before you qualify. Claim your free education today!
- Submission deadline for fall start: July 15
- Submission deadline for spring start: November 15