As a nursing school graduate, you already hold a valuable credential. Greater professional esteem and leadership potential now await you with an online RN to BSN from The University of Texas Permian Basin. We’ve created a pathway for you to earn a nursing bachelor’s degree in about three years—and taking into account your time at community college, you’re already more than halfway there!
Why Complete an Online RN to BSN With UT Permian Basin?
There are many advantages to taking the next step in your nursing education and career with us. Here are just a few:
- Complete a CCNE-accredited RN to BSN program in as little as one year.
- Learn online on a flexible schedule from just about any location.
- Begin your program at your convenience with six annual start dates.
- Save with our affordable, competitive tuition rates.
- Complete clinical courses with a qualified preceptor of your choice.
- Enhance your resume with a vital career credential from a prestigious, regionally accredited university backed by nearly half a century of demonstrated educational excellence.
- Earn an optional Nurse Manager Certificate from Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society upon program completion for an additional fee.
Transfer Process and Program Requirements
To begin the transfer process, submit your application via the “Apply Now” link below. You will need to provide official transcripts from all colleges, universities, and nursing programs you’ve attended and pay the $40 application fee. Official transcripts must be mailed directly from the school itself to:
UT Permian Basin
Office of Admissions
4901 E. University Blvd.
Odessa, TX 79762
Alternatively, you may send official electronic transcripts to email@example.com.
NOTE: You must be a graduate of a nationally accredited professional nursing program approved by the Texas State Board of Nursing or appropriate state board and hold an unencumbered RN license to be admitted into this program.
Learn More Now!
For additional information about the transfer process, requirements, and other aspects of applying to our program, schedule a personalized consultation with a Student Support Services representative now or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to apply?