This course is designed to introduce students to the more advanced data analysis features and tools in Excel. The course includes an exploration of basic mathematical and statistical formulas and functions, data validation, and data visualizations tools.
Course Credits: 3
Prerequisites: BUSI 2342 or any equivalent first-semester statistics course.
Student Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the creation of Excel formulas and use of Excel functions.
- Demonstrate the creation and modification of charts and related visual representations of data.
- Demonstrate the use of PivotTables for data organization and analysis.
- Demonstrate the use of tables and other Excel features to build reports and present information.
- Demonstrate the use and interpretation of basic financial functions (time value of money).