With approximately 4,000 colleges and universities in the United States alone, there’s no shortage of available bachelor’s degree programs. But are all these institutions and programs equal?
At The University of Texas Permian Basin, our diverse selection of programs, flexible online options and affordable tuition rates are just a few of the considerable advantages that set our undergraduate programs apart from the competition. Read more about five benefits of UT Permian Basin’s online bachelor’s degree programs below and learn the perks of joining the Falcon family.
#1: Breadth of Program Offerings
UT Permian Basin offers a range of online bachelor’s degree programs in popular fields including business, industrial technology, nursing, and the social sciences. What’s more, our programs enable you to focus on your specific area of interest. For example:
- Our Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programs include accounting, healthcare management, management, marketing, and finance.
- Our industrial technology (IT) programs include a Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences (BAAS) and Bachelor of Science (BS).
#2: Extra Credentials
Select online UT Permian Basin bachelor’s degree programs offer you the opportunity to earn two valuable education credentials in the same amount of time it takes to earn the degree alone—and at no additional cost. For example:
- Our BAAS-IT program gives you the option to add an Undergraduate Certificate in Petroleum Technology, a 12-credit program that helps you build a comprehensive knowledge of technology used in the petroleum industry. Your advisor can assist you in picking the right courses if you wish to pursue the certificate as part of your degree.
- Our Bachelor of Business Administration program offers an optional 12-credit Undergraduate Certificate in Digital Marketing, which provides contemporary, must-have expertise for anyone pursuing a marketing career. Your advisor can assist you in picking the right courses if you wish to pursue the certificate as part of your degree.
- Our online RN to BS in Nursing program also confers a Nurse Manager Certificate from Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society to all graduates.
#3: Time-Tested Educational Excellence
Comprised of 13 acclaimed learning institutions, The University of Texas System is the academic home of nearly one quarter of a million students and has been synonymous with academic excellence since the 1880s. By completing your online bachelor’s degree at UT Permian Basin, you’ll be able to bolster your resume with the skills today’s employers are seeking and credentials from a distinguished university.
UT Permian Basin is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. Accreditation is an important factor to consider when choosing any institution of higher learning, because it:
- Indicates adherence to the highest academic standards.
- Is highly regarded by most employers.
- Is a must if you wish to pursue graduate studies at most universities (including UT Permian Basin) in the future.
Individual colleges at UT Permian Basin have also received one or more accreditations from nationally recognized accrediting bodies. Our College of Business, for example, is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)—an honor shared globally by only 5% of business programs.
#4: Online Convenience and Connection
Delivered in an asynchronous format, our online bachelor’s degree programs offer unparalleled convenience. You’ll manage your own schedule, completing coursework when it’s convenient for you from any location in the world with internet access. No campus visits are required. If you have domestic responsibilities, professional duties, and personal commitments, you will quickly find these benefits irreplaceable. You’ll access your professors and classmates through interactive online tools, and you’ll enjoy an extensive array of services that provide an online support network ensuring your smooth, rewarding, and hassle-free online learning experience.
#5: Competitively Priced Programs
UT Permian Basin has some of the most competitively priced, affordable online programs available, in part because we don’t charge out-of-state tuition rates—which can more than double the overall program price. Whether you’re living in Texas or Turkey, you can receive a high-quality education at a reasonable cost from UT Permian Basin.
With a host of degrees that prepare you to become a leader in business or healthcare and build essential communication, critical thinking, and research skills, we’re confident that UT Permian Basin has a bachelor’s program for you. It would be our pleasure to tell you more about the benefits of completing an online bachelor’s degree with us. Reach out to us today!