Synthesizes information from the undergraduate program in communication and serves as a capstone course to the major. Topics may vary; course may be repeated for credit when topic varies.
Course Credits: 3
Prerequisites: 18 credit hours of COMM coursework.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Apply theories of communication to the context in which the student will live and work.
- Employ communication research techniques to address real-world issues and problems.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in speaking and writing.
- Demonstrate enhanced team-building skills.
- Create communication products that synthesize diverse ideas learned across a program of study