A systems approach is used to evaluate, plan and implement business information systems. The use of appropriate technology is analyzed and employed.
Course Credits: 3
Prerequisites: ACCT 3301 or ACCT 3310 and ACCT 3333 (MNGT 3333) or COSC 3315.
Student Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Implement typical accounting information systems that exist in an organization.
- Prepare information from an accounting information system for use in decision-making.
- Design accounting information systems.
- Document accounting information systems.
- Assess accounting information systems for appropriate internal control structures.