Fundamental concepts of management, including principles of administration, modern organization theory, goal setting, leadership, and decision-making.
Course Credits: 3
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will learn about management based on the management tasks of planning, organizing, leading, and controlling.
- Students will learn how to do management tasks that are needed for planning, organizing, leading, and controlling.
- Students will enhance their writing skills through the completion of narrative assignments.
- Students will understand and apply concepts through reading, analyzing, and communicating solutions to cases.
- Also, these activities develop critical thinking about issues important to managers.