Energy sources and how the sources produce usable power. Future trends in the area of energy technology.
Purpose: This course is a study of energy sources and how the sources produce usable power, and future trends in the area of energy technology.
Course Credits: 3
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this course
Student Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the various forms of energy and power
- Identify the types of energy surrounding us
- Differentiate among renewable, nonrenewable, and inexhaustible energy
- Define Energy, Power, and Transportation
- Identify the various forms of transportation