The course investigates government and businesses across borders and the dynamics between countries/regions, including country profiles, regional integration, trade, law, and foreign direct investment. This course is macro in nature and focuses on international business, its overriding theories, and how to apply them in management decisions.
Course Credits: 3
Student Learning Outcomes
- Identify basic vocabulary of international business using the text and exams.
- Evaluate situations in which international business strategy managers might find themselves through participation in the discussion boards.
- Assess aspects of international business, inherent in, and guiding decisions, through the course project.
- Defend a competitive position in a globalizing business environment.
- Analyze international business situations with participation in the discussions.