The course discusses and emphasizes market analysis, target customer identification, and development of a marketing mix from a strategic perspective. It also focuses on superior value creation and strategy development, evaluation, and implementation in a dynamic environment.
Course Credits: 3
Prerequisites: Graduate standing or instructor permission.
Student Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Identify basic vocabulary of marketing strategy using the text and exams.
- Evaluate situations in which marketing strategy managers might need through participation in the discussion boards.
- Assess aspects inherent in marketing strategy and guiding decisions through the course project.
- Defend a competitive position as a marketer in a globalizing business environment through the course project.
- Analyze marketing and strategy situations with participation in the discussion boards.