If you’re considering earning a master’s degree, you can now apply to the online program of your choice without paying an application fee. We’ve waived our customary application fee for veterans and active duty military!
Graduate credentials look great on a resume when you’re seeking new employment or advancement within your current organization. Your veteran or active-duty status can help in your job search—and the knowledge you acquire completing a degree can help even more.
Here’s How to Apply for Free
- Complete your application at ApplyTexas.org.
- Before clicking Submit, please select “Check or Money Order” as your payment option.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your full name
- Date of application submission
- Reason for your application fee waiver, i.e., your veteran status
- Attach one of the following items to your email:
- Military ID
- A letter confirming your veteran status
- Watch for an email confirming your application fee waiver.
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.