Federal Income Tax law, rules and regulations relating to individuals and introduction to business entities.
Course Credits: 3
Prerequisites: Completing Accounting 2301 & 2302 with a "C" grade or better.
Student Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify a broad range of tax concepts and types of tax payers.
- Analyze the role of taxation in the business decision-making process.
- Interpret basic tax research and formulate tax planning.
- Demonstrate professional standards and ethics.
- Compare and contrast the interrelationship between financial accounting and tax accounting.
- Describe basic tax forms used for federal income tax.