Enterprise comparative marketing transport institutions and systems in selected foreign countries and the United States. Emphasizes ethnic and cultural differences in marketing strategy.
The major objective of this course is to introduce the concepts of International Marketing; understand the four P’s of marketing in the global arena; the course will present these concepts from a practitioner’s perspective, intending to help develop skills that may be used by a marketing professional in an ever-changing global economy.
Course Credits: 3
Student Learning Outcomes
- Develop a set of clear and holistic knowledge of International marketing and decision making
- Recognize the geopolitical environment affecting international marketing
- Evaluate international marketing principles from the marketing strategy perspective.
- Determine how to segment the market within the global marketing setting
- Apply the marketing research methods in the international arena
- Outline the different components of international marketing processes
- Create a marketing plan for an international business with a focus on skill development. The paper expects you to do research and to be able to draw meaningful conclusions