This course includes concepts of business and marketing analytics and practices the analytic methodologies to assist in making better business and marketing decisions with hands-on learning experiences.
Course Credits: 3
Prerequisites: Graduate standing.
Student Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the processes and techniques of marketing data collection, analysis, and visualization.
- Compare and apply the logic of optimization and attribution in marketing analytics.
- Explain the terminology and tools of marketing analytics.
- Apply the practical tools and techniques of marketing analytics.
- Summarize the roles of data technologies, data management systems, and data visualization in marketing.
- Practice programming tools and structured query language.
- Engage in social listening and content analysis.
- Utilize artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning.
- Run field experiments in digital environments, including A/B testing.
- Develop marketing mix models.