This course introduces fundamentals of Java programming language such as the program structure, data types, flow of control, loops, classes, methods, objects, and arrays.
Course Credits: 4
Prerequisites: High school algebra
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, student should be able to:
- Write, document and execute Java programs.
- Compile and execute Java programs using Integrated Development Environment.
- Define Java classes and methods.
- Use basic Java data structure to solve problems.
- Utilize arrays in program.