The course aims to focus on Ecommerce principles and practices. It will cover selling and marketing on the web, content management, B2B, mobile commerce, online auctions, legal ethical issues, ecommerce software and security, online payments, and implementations. Upon completing this course students will be able to do develop and implement an ecommerce plan.
Course Credits: 3
Prerequisites: Principles of Marketing, MRKT 3300 (UTPB), or equivalent
Student Learning Outcomes
- Explain the components of E-Commerce
- Identify the vocabulary of E-Commerce industry.
- Identify the role of 4 p’s of marketing in the E-Commerce.
- Demonstrate the segmentation, targeting, and positioning in E-Commerce.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan to help pupil understand the issues in implementation of E-Commerce.